Listed for $399,950, this two bedroom condo is not just a deal for a medium-sized family but a real estate gem that is located in the private and gated community known as Clinton Hill Village. Located a few blocks from Pratt, the renovated condo includes an open kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, a washer/dryer, renovated bathrooms with a whirlpool bath, central heat and air and huge, no tremendous closets. Space and modern amenities sounds great me – and the owner even boosted that the building is very child and kid-friendly stating, “No matter what age your baby is you or your sitter will find a couple of play date options within 50 feet from your door.” Instant playdates sounds great to me and so does living in gorgeous condo.
Condo of the Week
963 Kent Avenue
Clinton Hill Village, C & G trains
- Located in the beautiful and charming courtyard of Clinton Hill Village
- Bright and spacious
- Fully renovated
- Two Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Tremendous closet space
- Full size washer/dryer
- Separate dining area
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Open kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
- Fully renovated bathrooms are highlighted by top of the line toto fixtures, marble floors and a whirlpool bath in the master.
- This unit comes with a separate 300-square-foot storage unit and a 25 year tax abatement; making this an even better value!
For Open Houses Buzzer # 352
Call Drew Chontow for an appt. 917-650-0498 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serena Norr is a real-live Brooklynite who was raised in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. She is now the managing editor of Relocation.com, which has perfected her juggling skills as she tackles a full-time job, freelancing and the best part of her day spending time with her energetic toddler. When free time strikes (insert laughing), she loves exploring Brooklyn with her daughter, checking out restaurants, writing plays, taking pictures, creating collages, and making soups – which she chronicles on her blog-http://seriouslysoupy.blogspot.com.