At JCC Brooklyn Summer Day Camps at Windsor Terrace, children 2 – 14 have the opportunity to make friends and take part in stimulating and fun activities that increase their self-confidence and independence. In addition to our highly popular Summer Day Camp, families may choose from one of our successful specialty camps: Basketball Division, Soccer Division, Stem camp and our Hebrew Dual Language Camp. Campers enjoy outdoor activities at our beautiful campus in Bay Ridge, twice-a-week trips, air-conditioned buses, swimming three days a week, as well as daily snack. Groups are small and our trained staff supervises all activities. We offer transportation from designated bus stops, and early drop-off and late stay are available.
ACTIVITIES FOR SUMMER DAY CAMPS 2018
- Pre-School Camp (ages 2 – 4)
- Day camps (ages 4-14)
- Archery, music, and martial arts
- Trips (indoor Water parks, arcades, zoos)
- Shows (magic, cultural, theatre)
- New weekly themes!
- 3 week Basketball Division!
- Annual end of summer Gala for all camper families!
- Enjoy our beautiful 200 acre outdoor facilities on our country-like campus in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. This facility features baseball and soccer fields, outdoor pools, private bowling alley, movie theater, basketball courts, arcade and cafe on site
- Transportation available from: Boerum Hill, Brooklyn Heights, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill, Ditmas Park, Park Slope, Prospect Heights, South Slope, North Slope, Windsor Terrace, Kensington, Greenpoint, Fort Green, North Williamsburg and Gowanus neighborhoods.