Are you overwhelmed at the thought of finding the right summer camp for your child? Have no fear, New York Family Camp Fairs are here, offering a wide array of camps to choose from as well as expert advice to help you make the right choice for your child. The New York Family Camp Fairs (the largest in NYC), presented in partnership with the American Camp Association-NY/NJ, are coming to PARK SLOPE on Saturday, February 4 @ 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM, Berkeley Carroll School (181 Lincoln Place), and COBBLE HILL on Sunday, February 12 @ 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM, Brooklyn Heights Montessori School (9 Bergen Street).
Although it may be winter outside, it’s time to start researching the right kind of summer camps for your child. Do you want to look at general camps or specialty camps? If you’re focused on day camps, do you want to look in the city or out of the city? And if it’s sleepaway camp time, there are so many wonderful options to explore near and far. Where to begin?
New York Family Camp Fairs makes it easy for parents by presenting a great variety of day camps and sleepaway camps – and allowing parents to have one-on-one conversations with the camp directors themselves. What better way to get your questions answered and begin to get a feel for the kind of camp that might best suit your child’s interests and personality. There are many reasons to attend the camp fair in your neighborhood:
- Time Saver! Discover a wide array of top day and sleepaway camps in one convenient setting. More than 30 camp directors will be there.
- Get your questions answered immediately by camp directors, which will help you decide which kinds of camps out there might be right for your child.
- Don’t wait. The new year is when many interested families start doing their camp research because spots fill up.
- “Meet The Ultimate Camp Expert” At every Camp Fair, the ACA’s long-time Camp Specialist, Renee Flax, is at your service to discuss any questions you might have about researching camps, speaking to directors, and coming up with a short list of the best camps for your child.
- Comfort! Many people look back at their camp time as some of the fondest memories of childhood. You’ll take comfort in knowing that you’ve tried to do the same for your child by finding a camp that’s a good fit.
Families (parents + children) are invited to attend the Camp Fairs at NO CHARGE. Register online here and take the first step towards creating wonderful memories for your child!
This post is sponsored by New York Family CAMP FAIRS. Thank you for supporting the businesses that support A Child Grows.