Think the Brooklyn Baby Expo isn’t for you just because you don’t have a baby any longer? Wrong! There will be lots of activities for older children and information, products and raffles for parents of toddlers and pre-schoolers!
Top 10 reasons you should attend event if your children aren’t babies any longer or you have older children as well:
- Free On-Site Childcare – You will be able to enjoy seminars and exhibitors while your children play with our qualified sitters from Beyond Care Coop
- Free Lunch – Lunch is served in a our Fairway Market Cafe all day and is included with your tickets
- Live Music – Kidville’s Rockin’ Railroad Band and Frolic’s Little Rock It’s will be playing throughout the day so you can rock out with your little ones.
- Awesome Gift Bags – Our gift bags are overflowing with amazing products for everyone in the family.
- Seminars on Relevant Parent Topics – Seminars run throughout the day and cover parenting topics that are relevant no matter what your child’s age – Sleep, Best Brooklyn Resources, Green Living, Online Resources for Parents, Taking Great Pictures of your Children, and more.
- Book Signings – Come meet amazing Brooklyn authors of children and parenting books.
- Amazing Raffles – We are raffling off over 200 products throughout the day including strollers, photography sessions, car seats, gift cards, classes and more.
- Incredible Exhibitors – The exhibitor lineup is incredible and covers all phases of parenthood.
- Meet the Experts and Other Parents – Meet the local parenting experts throughout the day and share the day with other Brooklyn parents and parents to be.
- Special Demos and Activities in our Play Room– Fun demos and activities for parents and kids will be running throughout the day as well as special guests like your favorite puppets!
Join us Sunday June 2, 2013, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the International School of Brooklyn (477 Court Street) in Carroll Gardens presented by A Child Grows in Brooklyn.