In my family, there are 3 things that we do religiously for our health:
- Drink power shakes. See my recipe here.
- Eat vitamins.
- Walk. (That’s pretty easy to accomplish in Brooklyn).
Anyone that hangs out in our home knows that I always have a power shake in the fridge and vitamins on our kitchen table.
After a ton of research, (and you can probably guess from this blog that I love to do that), I found the perfect vitamin for our whole family: Smartypants For Kids and Smartypants For Grown-Ups.
I was first invited to try Smartypants 15 months ago. I compared them to other multivitamins, fish oils and supplements in a post here. Not only did Smartypants come out on top with their vitamin and mineral content, but they had everything I wanted: a multi + omega 3 + vitamin D, in one delicious gumdrop taste. No more hiding fish oil in food or wiping off sticky bottles of Vitamin D!
Here is why I chose Smartypants back then and why we continue to take them:
- Made from natural and organic ingredients
- No high fructose corn syrup, only organic cane sugar and organic tapioca sweeteners. There is only 5g per serving for kids (that’s about 20% of the sugar in a glass of apple juice but with a MUCH higher nutrient load).
- The fish oil in Smartypants is batch tested for mercury and quality.
- The owners, (a mom and dad), make matching 1;1 nutrient grant donations to a child in need for every bottle sold.
- Did I say delicious?!
And here are some goodies for our readers:
- Use discount code ACG20 to SAVE 20%
- Share to WIN $250 Amazon Gift Card (Right now Smartypants is running a $250 amazon gift card contest– it’s the perfect time to try the vitamins and possibly win big too! Share the code then you both get a chance to win. The more you refer, the more chances to win! (Don’t worry, SmartyPants will only contact your friends if your friends opt in so they don’t feel spammed.)