Winter is on its way out, and it’s time to start looking for a summer camp for your kiddo! New York Family Camp Fairs is back, offering a wide array of camps to choose from as well as expert advice to help you make the right choice for your child. Come check it out in COBBLE HILL on Sunday, March 12 @ 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM (Brooklyn Heights Montessori School, 9 Bergen Street)
The New York Family Camp Fairs (the largest in NYC), presented in partnership with the American Camp Association-NY/NJ, is coming to Cobble Hill in March.
Camp fairs make it easy for parents by presenting a great variety of day camps and sleepaway camps – and allowing parents to have one-on-one conversations with the camp directors themselves. What better way to get your questions answered and begin to get a vibe for the kind of camp that might best suit your child’s interests and personality.
5 key reasons to attend the camp fair:
- Time Saver! Discover a wide array of top day and sleepaway camps in one convenient setting. More than 30 camp directors will be there.
- Get your questions answered immediately by camp directors to help you discover which camps might be right for your child.
- Don’t wait. The New Year is when many interested families start doing their camp research because spots fill up.
- “Meet The Ultimate Camp Expert” – The ACA’s long-time Camp Specialist Renee Flax will be at the Camp Fair to guide you and discuss any questions you may have.
- Comfort! Many people look back at their camp time as some of the fondest childhood memories. Discover a camp that will give your child a summer to remember.
Families (parents + children) are invited to attend the Camp Fairs at NO CHARGE. Register online here and take the first step towards giving your child a great summer!
This post is sponsored by New York Family Camp Fairs. Thank you for supporting the businesses that support A Child Grows.